If you want to watch the Hulu content on your Google device, then first you have to activate the Hulu app on your chromecast device. Hulu keeps on updating its version so as provide the best streaming features as well as streaming experience to the customers. Now Hulu has developed an app for Google steaming device. With this app, chromecast users can beam Hulu content on the big screen from their Smartphone’s.
Now, we are going to talk about the steps of connecting the Hulu activated app to the Chromecast. Firstly, connect the Chromecast device to the home wireless network via Wi-Fi connection. Now, you must have to connect both devices on the same Wi-Fi network and make sure that Hulu plus or Hulu app is downloaded in your Smartphone if not then download it first from the app store.
The steps to manually update Hulu app is discussed here as under:
- Go to the app store of your smartphone after unlocking the home screen.
- Click on ‘Hulu manage devices’ if app installed on more than one device. An Update button will directly appear to the right top of your app store.
- Check the Hulu app and Chromecast app for latest updates. If available then download it. This will improve the casting performance.
- Access the Hulu app, where you should see the ‘cast’ icon. Start streaming the content by clicking on this button. If you are facing any problem, then you can go to hulu.com link and find the help option there.
If you have an apple phone, then there is app store from where you can download the Hulu app update for free. If you want to cast the contents then go to the app and locate horizontal lines to click on it. Here you will get ‘cast’ option from where you can watch content easily on your TV. In case you are facing problem in watching the contents on your TV, then check the connection of network first.
Steps you need to follow for playing Hulu contents through Android based Smartphone or tablet.
- Open the home screen of your device and then click on ‘playstore’.
- You will find an update option on the top right or bottom right of the screen. Click on 3 horizontal lines.
- If you are accessing the tablet and is running Android OS, then download the application.
- Open the Hulu app and click on ‘Update’ option. If this option is grayed out, then it means the Hulu app is already up to date.
- Once the procedure gets finished, you are to click on ‘Hulu slash activate’ link and start watching the contents on the big screen.
This is all about the steps to watch Hulu on Chromecast. We hope you will definitely get success after implementing the above-mentioned steps and start experiencing live TV on Chromecast. However, if you are among the unlucky ones, then don’t hesitate to call Chromecast support team. They will diagnose the problem and let you know the convenient solutions for the same.