While casting the content from Chrome, the Chromecast device might fail to show up. It may occur due to several reasons. So here we have a solution for resolving the locating issues with Chromecast devices.
There could be a list of several reasons that might stop your Chromecast device from coming up while you try to cast the content from Chrome. You might come across an error message saying that sorry we aren’t able to find the cast destination. This kind of issue can occur with any of you Chromecast devices, Chromecast audio, in-built Chromecast television and built-in Chromecast speaker. So if ever you face this problem with any of the listed equipment, then here we have the solution for you. You just need to go through the following Chromecast support procedure:
- Make sure your Chromecast device has been appropriately configured: Set up your Chromecast or other Chromecast devices correctly with the other smart devices through which you want to cast the content. Ensure the Chromecast device is always connected to the same wireless internet network to which your phone is connected. If all the requirements satisfy, then you will be able to see it on your television screen with the defined name and present time along with moving
- Try to cast the content from other Google home applications: If you are even unable to Cast from other Google home applications, then it means your device needs to be set up
- Ensure the network connection being used for Chromecast is more than 2.4 GHz: Chromecast gives excellent performance with wireless internet bandwidth of 4 GHz WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and 5GHz. AP isolation should never be enabled if you are using a router with dual bandwidth. Casting with a bandwidth of 5GHz is considered to give the best performance while casting a tab.
- Verify the settings of operation system: Ensure the device operating system is compatible with the used Chromecast devices.
- Check if other devices can provide the content. If they are also unable to cast the Content, then it means there is a problem with your internet connection. So try resetting your Modem and Router. To do so try to plug out the main power cord from them and then plug them back to place after twenty seconds. Ensure the Chromecast devices and the other smart devices are using the same internet network. Check what the name of your Wi-Fi available on computer, tablets and other mobile devices is. Make sure they have the same network names.
- Verify if you are using the upgraded version of your Chrome browser. Please type in “about://chrome” in the search bar available on your browser. It will show you the version of your browser. Now match it with the most recent version available for it. If you find it less than the latest one, then try to upgrade it to the latest one.
- Disable the settings for all Virtual Private Networks and proxy servers as these might be the reason behind preventing the Chromecast from getting connected to laptops and other networks.
- Check if the Firewall settings are updated, and its Settings are not blocking the connections for Chromecast.
So that all you require for troubleshooting the cast destination finding issues on Chromecast. Still, if you need more help related to Chromecast set up, then always head to Www Chromecast Com Setup.